Thursday 14 July 2011

HAIR!!!

I have changed my hair colour... DRAMATICALLY!!! I went from this.....


and this.....


to this...





After 15 years of the same hair style I now have zero extensions.... no platinum... some might say its my "grown up" hair style... thats sad im only 24!! haha shhhh!! At first I didn't know what to think, it took a good two weeks to get used to but now I am kinda liking it.  Still getting male attention hehe and I still have as much fun as I did when I was a blondie! I would still love to get platinum streaks through it though.

2 comments:

  1. I quite like this, its definitely a lot more natural and sophisticated looking :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the change, looks classy! :)
    http://sarahlouise-more2life.blogspot.com/ check out my giveaway x

    ReplyDelete